It's wedding season again, which means it's time to rock the formal wear. If you are anything like me, you want to wear a dress that you know with fall into the following categories:
1) No one else will be wearing the same dress.
2) You can be comfortable enough in it all night (keep in mind excessive eating and ridiculous amounts of dancing).
3) Something that is a bit of a statement piece ie. not your everyday LBD.
4) You do not look like one of the bridesmaids when you are not in the bridal party. ;)
5) And lastly, a dress that you feel great in. You will be out for a romantic night or in my case a date night with the hubby.
I have quite a few weddings and formal events to attend to this year, so when it came down to choosing my look it was a no brainer. Use Rent the Runway! I already have two more dresses reserved for the next two nights out and am on the waiting list for the unlimited access. Why pay full price for a dress you may only wear a few times when you can rent it (with a bag and jewelry if you want) for a fraction of the price?! Seems like the perfect thing to do to me!
The cut-out back on this dress was amazing. I didn't even have to wear a bra and I was held in place all night. Keep in mind a LOT of dancing happened. It was so beautiful in person, no one else was wearing anything similar, I was able to eat tons and be comfortable, I didn't look like the bridal party, and my hubby loved it to boot. I'd consider that one successful dress rental!
Dress: BCBGMaxazria via Rent the Runway // Bag: Shoedazzle // Earrings: T+J Designs // Twist Cuff: Rocksbox (use code sadbblogxoxo for 1st month FREE!) // Watch: Fossil // Charm Bracelet: Alex and Ani
Have you ever used Rent the Runway? What do you think of this dress?