I love me a great pair of leggings, they are just so versatile!
You can cuff them, easily tuck them in boots or booties, wear them with heels, under sweater dresses, or layer up on them for the perfect fall/winter look in the coming months.
Year in and year out these beauties keep coming back and this year is no exception.
I like to stick to the dark colors or a simple print (OK, sometimes you just have to go for it and buy a funky pair) to ensure that I will be wearing them in the following year, especially if I splurged on them.
Here are some jean leggings I am currently gushing over:
1) Shop Frankies Washed Moto Leggings $44.00
2) Just Fab The Perfect Jegging $39.95
3) Persun Folky Print Leggings $9.99
4) Rag & Bone $187
5) Hue Leopard Jean Leggings $44.00
6) Current/Elliott The Jean Leggings $70.50
7) Rag & Bone Navy Jean Legging $143.00
8) New York & Company $59.95
9) Express Stella Printed Leggings $39.99
10) Hue Camo Jean Legging $44
11) Express Setlla Colored Jean Leggings $39.99
12) AG Adriano Goldschmied Coated Leggings $205
What do you think?
See any jean leggings that you will need to try out this season?
That leopard pair is calling to me... ;)