Just because it's cold as hell out and we can't use our grills doesn't mean you can't make some UH MAZING tasting ribs this time of year.
I don't eat pork often, but when I do I usually make it ribs. Man is it worth it! ;)
Here is my recipe and I promise you will love them!
- 1-2 slabs of baby back ribs
- Sweet baby Ray's BBQ sauce
- Cut ribs every 3 bones (you usually have one 4 bone section or you can make two 2 bone ones as well)
- Place ribs in boiling water and cover. Keep them at rolling boil for at least 90 minutes! The longer you boil, the easier the meat falls off the bones.
- Place ribs bone side up on aluminum lined cookie sheet and brush on sauce. Put in oven to melt the sauce on. Does not matter what temp the oven is on. Mine was at 400 as I was also cooking fries.
- After 5 mins flip all ribs and put sauce on other side. Place back in oven for 5 mins. Turn oven to broil for 2-3 mins to really crisp the sauce.
That's it! These will not disappoint! Promise!