- 1 large egg (I used omega-3)
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter (I used organic salted)
- 1 cup sugar (I used raw sugar)
- 30 chocolate Hershey's Kisses, unwrapped
Heat oven to 350 F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
In a mixer bowl, beat together the egg, peanut butter, and sugar until a dough forms.
Shape the dough into small balls and place 1 inch apart on the prepared baking sheet.
Bake for 10 minutes. Remove baking sheet from oven and immediately press a chocolate kiss in the middle of each cookie.
Transfer to a rack and cool.
* 2 more cookies again tomorrow at 7:00am and 5:00pm!