The harsh winter weather here in the Midwest takes it's tole on my hair and skin. You do have options though, and I'm here to help you guys by sharing what I have found to work (well) and products I have come to love. I have rounded up my ten favorite products to not only stop the dryness in it tracks, but these products actually leave my skin and hair looking better and more hydrated then before!
1) EVA-NYE: Forget me knot, dry conditioner
2) Glo Minerals: Hydrating gel cleanser
3) Clarisonic: Mia
4) VO5: Hot oil Therapy
5) Tarte: Maracuja Oil (good on face, hair, and nails!)
7) Sunday Riley Tidal: Brightening enzyme water cream
8) Glow for a Cause: Body butter (LOVE on my hands, elbows, and knees!)
9) Rodan+Fields: Multi-function eye cream
10) Lush: Honey trap lip balm
SHOP THE POST:
What are your favorite products to use during the Winter months? Let's chat in my comments section!